Monday, July 27, 2009

My boss wants me to make a address bar using c++ or vb script. can you help me?

I am using microsoft visual studios 2005

My boss wants me to make a address bar using c++ or vb script. can you help me?
Were you hired to do development at this company or did you volunteer to do something you are not really sure how to do?





If so, I would hate to think that you are getting your coding from Yahoo Answers!!! I hope this is not for a hospital or aviation company or some critical system.





I'd suggest letting the boss know up front that this type of coding is above your skills and ask him if you could get additional training so you can do this type of work for him. Otherwise, he will eventually find out and the results will not be pleasant.


No comments:

Post a Comment