Monday, July 27, 2009

My boss wants me to make a address bar using c++ or vb script. can you help me?

I am using microsoft visual studios 2005

My boss wants me to make a address bar using c++ or vb script. can you help me?
Why reinvent the wheel?





A URL bar, or location bar/address bar, is a widget in a web browser which indicates the URL of the webpage currently viewed. A new page can be viewed by typing its URL to the URL bar.





In most browsers, the URL value can often be auto-completed, either by looking up similar URLs from the history or by using keyboard shortcut for URL completion. For websites which use favicon (a small icon that represents the website), there will also be a small icon in the URL bar.





The URL bar is also used, in some web browsers, to indicate the security status of the web page. Various colors and padlock icons show if the page is encrypted and how trustworthy the communication is.

orange

No comments:

Post a Comment